Conscious Child, Mindful Parent
Kristen Hanna is a mother of two, mindfulness practitioner and guide who specifically works with pregnant women and other moms. Her intention is to teach tangible self-regulating practices and share in transparent experiences across the mothering community that will help to create more peaceful, loving environments for babies and children as they grow. She believes that a self-aware mother grows compassionate kids. Through her work, she is striving to close the gap by providing more information as she learns alongside.
- The definition of mindful parenting
- Different parenting styles
- Additional Mindful parenting resources
- How mindful parenting affects children
- How mindful parenting affects parents
- The importance of community in child-rearing
On My Radar:
- Adjourn Tea House : Adjourn Tea House is an artisanal loose leaf tea company that offers beautifully unique, superior quality, hand-blended teas that are sustainably sourced from around the world.
- Mothering Tea: Mothering Tea is a wellness-focused tea company based outside of Atlanta, Georgia, and aims to help moms reconnect with themselves by prioritizing self-love practices steeped in premium loose leaf teas.
Kristen’s Book Recommendation:
Where to find Kristen : Instagram
Be Well, Sis Partners:
Shop Athletic Greens for a free 1-year- supply of Vitamin D!
*Start your Audible trial now!
Join the tribe on IG!
Support us on Patreon!
Sign up for our newsletter.
Be Well, Sis.
*Some of the links above are our affiliate partners. By shopping those links, we earn a modest commission that helps cover the cost of production.